Saturday, August 11, 2007

the Saturday thickens

Today was gonna be any ordinary Saturday. Juz having silat in the afternoon. But its interesting how the day develops.

Around 2pm my mom ask me to go to Concourse to buy balloons. You see, Im having a chalet birthday party for my sis and Aqilah (Yes, its on the same day!) at Downtown East tomorrow so if the grandmom wants balloons, she'll get balloons. Weird thing was, why concourse?? Ok i wasnt in a debatable mood at that time so i juz nod to it.

I was online pretty much after that. MSN with Aida talking abt TPSilat elections, wanting to borrow her digicam for Chalet tomoro and also thought of meeting her and Farid at Concourse which was also where Farid works. Surprise2 she IS already there. Ok nvm. So by 4 im out of the house heading to beach road.

My bike feel so much more agile with the tyres all pumped up. Im was whizzing here and there. Fun laa eyy.. And guezz what??? I was on Changi road infront of Masjid Kassim, and guez who i saw? FARID AND AIDA! hahahaha i was in the middle lane and also goin too fast so i juz horn frantically till Farid turned. I think he did recognized me or he juz put up his hand to wave.

First time at Concourse Shopping Mall. So nice the place but so empty. So ulu. I was very speculative whether ppl come here at all. But the party shop was sumthin else. Spoilt brats running here and there, grabbing stuffs and crying throwing tantrums. Hahaha Get out Of there its gonna blow!!

Silat that afternoon was great. Its been a long time i trained TS. seriusly long time. Byk sangat TPSilat arh. Best belajar materi, meet familiar faces. But it was shortlived. I got a call from my mom to teman go Yew Tee CC National Day Dinner. So i whoosh back home and got ready. Best thing was i got to Drive!! All the way from Bedok to Yew Tee and back! Eyyy Powerlaa! And to make things better, we were abit late. So i got 'permission' to drive more faster Hahahahaah WOOOoooo kalao laa Trajet tu ada turbo!

The Dinner was okay. Cannot hope so much from all these kinds of events. The food was..... hmm.. whats the word.... reminisching? You know why?? Ok... first they have Prawn Cereal and then Someone comes to my mind. Hahaha it wasnt that nice. Tak crispy pon. Then after that we had Rendang. Another person gets on my mind. Waaaa i like THAT rendang so much better. Their Rendang like chewing gum.

But to Top it all off for that evening was I got to meet HASANAH! Wooooo. Missed her to bits. The night was not dull after all with camwhoring, chatting and catching up with her. Funny laa she. Sweet too. Ill post the pics up once i got it from her.




The entertainment that night was.... ohkay. Better than usual dinners. But the best joke i was slamming my fist on the table was this one. They had entertainers, dancers, singers all on stage singing National day songs, trying in vain to get the audience hype up. They were really energetic! Like.. "GO SINGAPORE! WOOOO!! I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE!"
Then after the Grande Finale as they were exiting the stage, one guy juz shouted! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! WOOOOO!" and at that time the official MC came on stage and he juz said... "siow~....." then he act slumber continue to present the next item. HAHAHAHAHA

So the day was done. Funny how from an ordinary day it got better. So much better. I hope to post pics soon. However I didnt sleep at all that night. Guess why? I got Rash attack. A realli bad one. U see, im allergic to prawns and..... hahahahaha you know the culprit. Ouch...

No comments: