Whoa Today GEREK Laa... It Went waayy better than expected. Firstly its a such joyous occassion for me today.. but also... I thought as I finished school, sure boring one. Was I wrong.
The day started at 12pm with a Visit to the New Old School. Wahahah Mrepek eh.. Basicly my Old Secondary school had a new facelift and Ive never went to see it. Sooo Azfar ajak the Rawburst crew to lets go see.
I was late and so I went straight to Mr Ow... No.. This time Not for discipline that was soo overdue... We had a really nice chat wif the Man and after which we went exploring the school. Ehh.. so big laa now. SOOO NICE! Bloody hell... sooo jeluz man. Everything is spacious and new. If last time like this.. Conferm smangat nak blajar.. Oso get to meet teachers like Mr Halim... Mdm Mariam. She's as nice as alwaez. Very motherly. Cool laa..
During the 'tour'... It stroke to me that I could actually see myself as a teacher. Teaching Teens, inspiring those that were like me then (Slacker, not academically inclined, unmotivated, playful, etc) to be successful and goal oriented. Its sad to see them not enjoying the best time of their life. Or maybe its because they are enjoying it too much? Maybe its wrong for me to impart my regrets and 'what if's?' on them. But seriusly.. this saying goes as old as any old man i know... STUDY HARD MAN! STUDY NOW!
hEHEhe Its funny to go see the sch right after my last day of Poly. Mcm... time for recollection. Hahaha
So aft that Me and azfar went to ghufran to pray and juz enjoy the ambience. Aft which off we go to T3 wif Jo... which after sight seeing we basicly Chat and lepak at the McDonalds.
Later that night... I was at Taman Warisan Melayu rehearsing for the Raden Mas Production with Sri Warisan. Good thing was that Bro Zahid and Bro Zaki was there... I wasnt really good at contributing steps for Tarian. Then... i KENA by my two bros to 'volunteer' ajar some girls silat moves. Aiyaaa... Hard laa... Kkk juz do it laa.. It turned out good actually. Glad diorg cepat tangkap. So after finalising our steps... the day was done! And home and bed I come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment