If ya didnt noe, I am the Platoon I.C. for BRTC 109TH, Alpha Company, Platoon 3. And that nite would be my last nite wif my platoon. Why? well...... I got posted to Special Rescue Battalion (SRB).
HAHAHAH
nolaaa... Actualli I got posted to Emergency Rescue Specialist. (Sorry if any of you didnt get the joke) and the nxt morning i would be booking out to my new camp, the Civil Defense Academy, which is only next door.
So it would be the last nite wif my great frens. Platoon 3 or 'Tigers' is a great platoon. Ofcoz there is a nice blend of all sort of ppl wif diff education background and lifestyle. Those 'intimidating' ones (wif tattoos, etc) turn out to be really frenly and cooperative. Every bonded well.
All those tekan session. Keep doing push up because ppl keep moving. Impersonating the coprals. Gerek jugak laa recruit life nie.
But I cant wait to see what ERS is gonna be like. They say gonna be tough and well... Im up for the challenge.
Well anwz if any of u wonder how my BRTC life is like.. here are some pics on my last nite in Dorm 4.
Well this is my bed. Yeaa laaa I know berserak giler. Come on laa i was packing up ok. I love my bed. Mine was the only one by the window. During the nite I open the window wide open. Fuuyoohhh best!!! Mcm Aircon! Plus during the day the rule is you cannot sleep on your bed but i can sleep on the floor infront of my locker and not get caught. Hehehe..jpg)
The bunk (or Dorm) is pretty huge! With 20 beds, lockers and plenty of space. The Beds are 7inches thick! GEREK!!! But certain parts of the bunk can get quite warm during the nite.
But the most important part was the people! Gerek laa.. Everyone talks wif each other. There was no subdivision or childish geng-tak-geng. Part boring2 bunk became mcm karaoke.
From left to right: Faisal. Dekni joker abes. Own up for smoking and take all the blame by himself to save us all who were on pumping position in the middle of the night.
Amir, My buddy. Fadhil, Nizam. And the sapao guy is Firman. A really humble guy, tak lokek ilmu and religiously quite solid despite his background. So dont judge the book by its cover.
Anwzz... to wrap the night up. I kena blanket party. In the middle of my slumber, out of nowhere they wrap me wif my blanket and i went "OH SHIT!" They pounded me! Even the slenger lengung cine sleeping beside me. Cheeeken.. I dunno laa how many ppl. Cannot see. Ada jump from my bed frame and slam me on my stomache. Giler sakk nie budak2. But i was having fun and laughing that i didnt feel the pain. Then as quietly and swiftly as they came, the went back to their beds and act asleep. I open my blanket to have a look, everyone was on their beds.. quite.. some still giggling. Ntah eh.. Im not angry laa as it was all for fun. I was actualli honored they did dat on the last nite.
So on next morning, i bid my goodbyes..
Good bye Berak Rehat Tidor Chalet... Heh
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment