Thursday, April 12, 2007

CODE: RED Camp! (Day 2)

"HOLY MACARONI!"

i couldnt resist the temptation of my bed last nite. My lifeless body was drawn upon it juz as soon as i step into my room. Now i wake up 8am, when the camp first activity start at 6.30am. What to do? Go with the flow. Hehehe

Good news was, during my slumber i called syahrul to tell him i wont be coming back. An event i cannot recollect up to today. I guess thats nothing new for me coz ive been known to sleepwalk.
So the new plan was to join back the camp after TP Silat Training. That was convenient too because it means i can pick up Abg Rad to go to TP.

So Silat training was bit relaxing. The most relaxing one so far. I guess it because there was only af ew of us that came. Me, Syahrul, Samsul, Khairul and Fara. We played some agility activity with the cones. Afterwhich was some shadow fighting which was a delight!

So after the training. i ZOOmed off to send abg syah to work and pick up my stuff.
Then suddenly, it rained like no mercy. It was as though the monsoon season came early. Im talking abt lightning and thunder! There was no way im riding in that weather! So i sleep it off.. Hahahaha Best thing was Aqilah was at my house. Get to play with her. *hearts*

When it was done raining, I rushed back to school. There were doing the Final Challenge.
The Final Challenge was to construct somesort of a mural for Team Temasek. We got 6 Boards to come up with something. When I arrived at the briefing, i looked around and everyone was beat! They look so shag, some didnt sleep enough, some didnt bath enough. And here i was, as fresh as a mentos.

So Uncle Sam (Our SDO) was going through all the ideas. And finally we agreed upon an idea. So each sport category was to get one board. Team/Ball sports, Water Sports, Racquet Sports and Defence sports. Obviously I was tasked to the Defence sports. But the worst thing was we were the only ones without any idea (The rest already got their draft up or something). So I let my creativity run wild.

In TP, we only have 4 Defence sports. Namely TaeKwonDo, Karate, Aikido and Silat. They are a bunch of cool ppl! The funniest guy was this guy named Hua Sheng. I rmb the first day, he introduced himself but it wasnt clear so it sounded like "CAUTION! ...I'm from karate" That was a laughed! I should have said "Warning! Im from Silat". Hahaha Also there was this guy, while we were coming up with ideas he was sleeping laa. Not that we mind at all. So we were all jovial and joking when suddenly we said the word "SEX". And this guy suddenly woke up straight away all alert and suspiciously interested in the conversation. Hahaha funny guy.

Doing the Final Challenge was so fun. Its been awhile since i drew and now i got my chance with paint (not exactly my favourite material to use) and a large canvas. Whoa! It was also very moralising (Seluar koyak rabak!!!) when people came and praise the work and said how they liked it. Some didn't believe me when i said I wasn't from Design School.

Personally, I think i may have overdid it abit. But nevertheless, I was satisfied that our idea did materialized and others appreciated our work. So after this experience, i might consider trying somemore artsy-dartsy stuff. Art was simply a talent i didnt nurture all this while. I never did consider myself to be good at it. This current event got me to change my paradigm.

So after the debrief and hurray2, We had pizza! Come on guys? What camp gives u all-you-can-eat pizza? A Sports Camp!. Oh the irony. So basicly I grabbed a whole box and join the others at the couch where my mates were also hugging a box of pizza each. Muahahahaha. Define Gluttony!

So that was the Camp guys! Really enjoyed it. After that we went our separate ways, memories still intact.
My rating?

Welfare : FIVE STARS (We got pizza, We got Chicken chop, Aircon, Soft Matts..)
Educational : FOUR STARS (Learnt impt stuff)
Motivational : Three stars (Sorry, I've had better)
Physical Fun : Three stars (Maybe becaused i missed the morning activities)

Overall : THUMBS UP!

No comments: