Today i met up with Ridzuan. I wanted to go fix my bike at Haji Masri's, then he wants to tag along with his vespa.
Later i got to know he wants to sell his vespa. Oklaa i said. No big deal right? Thats before I saw the condition of his bike.
Mak kau rabak! Handle dah senget. Tayar rabak. Seat koyak resap air. Mudguard deformed. Okaaayyyy... Much worse than when first I got my vespa.
Options.
1. Sell off the bike to a workshop. Poor price.
2. Scrap bike, sell AY license plate. Get maybe close to 1k me thinks.
So we opt for the 2nd option. Off we go!
Haji was not in. So left our bike & go kdai Hendra. Hendra's shop is well known for their quality in welding. Bt Hendra's shop like close down like that. Weird~ So we went around back to the next shop where while i and uan were being awed by the harleys there, met two guys.
"Excuse me, are you guys buying bikes? Im selling off my bike"
whoa... an SP. Not bad. Then i said,
"Sorry actually we are selling also."
"Ouh, what are you guys selling?"
"Heheheh Actually we are selling our plate number. The vespa is kinda runned down"
his eyes brightens in glee
"Ouhhh Actually I wanna sell off my bike to get a vintage vespa"
Waaaahhhh what is the luck right? Luck for him and luck for us. So after much negotiations and changing of location three times. We decided to trade our bikes. POWER RIGHT???? Giler babs! Azhar was his name and he had his cousin wif him, Faris, who owns this sweet~ vespa sprint! Plate AV beb.
So around 3+ our small group of 3 vespas and one SP made our way to LTA building. All was going well. When suddenly...
BANG! FARIS' BODY FLEW FROM HIS BIKE AND HE LANDED FACE FIRST ON THE BOOT OF THE TAXI!
Before that, both cousins were riding infront of us while i was side by side with uan at the back. I heard a screech and look far ahead seeing faris vespa oredi skidding in different directions. He gained back control of his bike but it was too late. BANG!
After getting hit, I saw him slide down the back of the taxi. He regained conscious and I saw him throwing his bike and his helmet to the ground as he get off the road to the fence.
The taxi driver send the cousins to the hospital while me and uan took care of the bikes. Soon after Azhar came back. We went to LTA to transfer ownership then back to the scene to get the forsaken scoot and I and Azhar went to Roda Dua while Uan went to sch.
After much consideration on his part.... Uan decided to give the SP to me in the end. The word happiness to express my feeling is not really working for me now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment