bUsy bUsy at work today. Did the adverts and get quotation for some printing stuff to be done. After work, I head down to Suntec city with Kak Sydah, Kak Jar and Siti to have iftar with all the admins of Iman!
Sadly though, on the same night I also got another Iftar invite with the teachers of Iman Tampines. But.... what's Captain's Food at Kembangan compared to Secret Recipe right??? Heeehehe furthermore FREE Secret Recipe! Hehehehe
Kk that was so mean. The real reason pasal the Admin Iftar i got the invite from none other than on of the directors Mr Ahmad. Yup... u dare say no to that?
So anwz.. i wasnt too excited about secret recipe because the first and only experience there was bad! I had chicken Lasagne with Rawburst, Julie and Haryati. And this time around.. I had grilled chicken with BBQ sauce. Wat the??... Tasteless man.... haiyaaa... k nvm. Good thing that evening I sat beside Mr Ahmad. He is truly a nice guy.
But the cakes were WOW! i tried every cake on the table. Yummy.... Myself I had the Walnut Brownie. Waaaaa.....
After dinner I went back home truly exhausted. Im also pretty agitated and stressed about an assignment I have to do back at work. Wahpiang... that never ends. Why u ask me to do it also i dunno.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment