The briefing basicly tells us of all the requirements such as E-journal, Logbook, Report and such. Also there was this Old video of graduates who experienced SIP. Basicly the tips is to be Positive, Patient, Humble, etc. It was a good video anwz. But most importantly they tell how I am going to be Assessed for this SIP. This is soooo important to me now. Especially when i am trying my best to push my GPA.
After the Briefing we all went to meet our respective Liason Officer (LO) who would be incharged of us throughout the SIP. Mine was this nice Lady named Ms Suriya. She was sweet, tudung lady. Reminds me of Mdm Mariam.
So she gave my group a list of companies. So I juz read briefly through it. There was DBS Bank, Iman Kindergarten, FPP Financial Advisors and S M Lim & Co. When i saw Iman Kindergarten I smirked abit. It was obviously the odd one out. hahaha
Then Ms Suriya told us where we were attached. And i got..... IMAN KINDERGARTEN! And everyone there turned to see who was the enchanted chap. WAAAHHHppiiiaaannngggg......
For SIP it didnt really matter to me what job i would be doing. Not matter it would be Paper Shredding, Stapling and Photocopying. Most important it is a prestigious company or organization that would beef up my resume.
I want to ride my Bike to town every morning. I want to whiz pass the Rush Hour Jam. I want to pass through the ERP Gantry. I want to have Starbucks for Lunch. I want to wear Smart everyday to work. I want to hit the town after work and enjoy the lights and sounds of Singapore's Nightlife.
But.... That was not to be. I was attached to their TAMPINES branch. TAMPINES AGAIN???? OMG! Don't tell me Im hanging out at TM and CS after work. Im oredi doing that ever since sec 1!
But again, maybe this was a Blessing in Disguise.
Ramadhan is coming soon. Being attached to a Malay body would make fasting easier. Easier for me to pray too. Furthermore, i can save up on my fuel and ERP costs. Somedays I can come to work wearing Baju Kurung. And i might Not need to wear shoes to work either. Compared to my other friends, my pay is slighly better than average. Ofcourse cannot compare with those banks laah. Hehehehe Well, most importantly this is a good opportunity for me to Pass with Commendation. And I hope it also means I get to exercise my knowledge of Finance and Administration rather than be a regular Paper Boy.
Blessing In Disguise?
Indeed it is. Thank you God for aiding me. You are the one who would know what is best for me.
(I still remember how i didnt get into JC but TP instead. I was upset then but I see now poly is actually the better option. Subhanallah)
SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment