Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good things comes in pairs

To PUSARA!

Today after subuh, me and my parents went to Pusara Abadi to kemas kubur (clean grave. Hahaha). This is no surprise for me because its rather routined for me every twice a year or every year atleast to accompany my dad. Its my dad's responsibility since he is the eldest male in the family and all. I guess he is training me to do the same. Why not my brother? I dunno... My brother was fast aslp.


The practice of kemas kubur is actually quite debatable among the muslim community. Some say we shudn't do it, its not according is islamic teaching.. etc etc. But I, being a faithful muslim at heart and soul, look at it differently. Look at it as gardening!. What we actually do is trim the bushes, change the gravestone cloth and pull the weeds. And if we WERE to do gardening anwz why not do it at our beloved relative's grave. Atleast people who pass by, sees it well kept will only think delightful thoughts of the deceased and the family member. Putting flowers on the grave shud only be for decorative purposes. So there u go, for all those intelligent-practicability-seeking bunch of people. Aint it worthwhile to 'kemas kubur'?


Ofcourse there are spiritual aspects of it. However this is where the discussion of faith and religion can get quite heated up so i shall not touch on it. I am one of those practicability-seeking bunch of people but I've seen stuff that i cant explain regarding this practice. But fear not, i am a fearful muslim that goes by the holy quran and hadith. = )


To PARAGON!

After a whole morning at the cemetery, we went home exhausted. It was freaking hot! Tips if u want to go to the cemetery: Go to the new graves first (Pusara Abadi) den go to the old ones (Pusara Aman) because the new ones doesnt have as much shade. I got to drive the whole time while my parents slept.


Later in the afternoon, we picked up Abg Rad and my sis and went to Paragon M1 Service Center. I have to say... their service really quick and friendly! I changed my plan to the Student plan with free incoming, 1000 free sms and free outgoing to 3 m1 numbers. Woohooo.. so juz call me k peeps!


In addition, I got myself a new phone! Since i change my plan, im eligible for discounted price on the phones as per normal. My sister also changed her plan. So 2 new phones right? My dad phone is spoilt so he will be getting one. So my old 'wakrak' phone will be a spare phone. I will be getting the 6288 because $0 payment. Actualli thought want to get a simple hp for my dad, but guess what? Under my line i actualli have a $150 voucher! WAAAA.... So my dad got a better 6120! Waaa.. backfired man! HAHAHA


In the end... My dad found the 6120 too confusing so he gave it to me and took my old phone! OMG! whats my luck! Two phones on one day! Hehehehe


Hmmm... which should i use? I like the 6288 bcos it has been proven to me by my frens who has it that it is a good phone. Elly would argue otherwise. AAnndd.. I also like the sliding feature! Nice.

The 6120 on the other hand does not look as striking as the other phone. But i got to know later that the whole concept of the 6120. Thats why they call it 6120 'classic'. The 6120 is also so much lighter and smaller compared to the 6288. The camera, despite both 2.0 megapixel, is better.

So how?? Hmmm... I ask someone for advice and I shall follow it. Im going to use the 6120! TING TING TING... We have a winner! Basicly because its smaller, lighter and camera better. I may change to 6288 because it scores high under style in my sheets. So there you go....

This post entry is dedicated to all those @%$#& who laughed at my old phone! I have the last laugh! MuAHahAHa

No comments: