I just got my exam results today. Not too good though. U could hear my heartbreak.
Financial Analysis - B
Managerial Accounting - B
SAPM - C+
PCM - C
Sadness was that I thought I could get A's for my Finance Subjects (FA, MA & SAPM). Instead get B's. Like.... what happen???
HR on the other hand is better. Courswork for PCM was D+ actually. Now get C. Up a notch. So still by far no D's on my report Card.
Recollection:
I did well on my parts of the project. Solid work. Usually 2 marks away from the full mark.
However my weakness was class participation, punctuality and group dynamics. The problem with group dynamics was not only for my HR grp but sadly same with Zy's group for SAPM too.
I didnt wake up to reality till very late this semester. Was busy with Silat & Sports Club. Didnt knew i wanted my GPA so bad.
What have i learnt?
- Consistency is key
- Know your assessment structure
- Know your enemies.
So now my GPA has dropped to 2.94. University looks so far away. So I have failed on my goal. Well, the show must go on. I must think of another strategy quick. Anybody any ideas?? Hehehe More than happy to receive some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment